Technical, legal and judicial translation (EN/FR/ES)
English, Spanish Language and Literature and ELE
- OCTOBER 2003 – FEBRUARY 2009: Translation and Interpreting Bachelor’s Degree (English and French) at Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- OCTOBER 2005 – JUNE 2006: Erasmus student at ISIT (Institut Supérieur d’Interprétation et Traduction) in Paris.
- FEBRUARY 2011: Translation course of scripts for the cartoons dubbing (20 hours).
- JULY 2012 – PRESENT: English, Spanish Language and Literature and Spanish as Foreign Language teacher of Elementary and Secondary students and adults at a learning centre. Preparation of specific exams as the A-levels and the ETS and Cambridge tests.
- JUNE 2011 – PRESENT: Freelance translation from Spanish into English and English and French into Spanish of legal and judicial documents (contracts, EC Decisions, Economic-Administrative Claims, Judicial Decisions…) and technical texts (aeronautics, user guides, machinery, public works…) for different companies.
- JULY 2011 – DECEMBER 2011: Translation of judicial documents (arrest warrants, internal mailing, international notices and diffusions…) from English into Spanish and Spanish into English and, occasionally, from French into Spanish and vice versa at the National Central Bureau (INTERPOL). Answering and making of phone calls in English. Switchboard management when applicable.
- OCTOBER 2009 – MAY 2011: Translation of political and cultural documents (online press, photography, film synopsis, festival programmes, videos, interviews…) for blog, organizations and online media, from English into Spanish and Spanish into English.
- JULY 2008 – NOVEMBER 2010: Translation of technical documentation, mainly on the avionics field (technical logs, aircraft technical inspections, engine assembly report…) and on machinery (water jet cleaning and cutting) at T.A.T S.L, from Spanish into English and from English into Spanish; direct provider and customer service and project management.
- MARCH 2008 – JUNE 2008: English and French teacher of Primary and Secondary Education at a learning centre.
- NOVEMBER 2006 – MAY 2011: Private tutor of English, French and Spanish Language and Literature of Secondary Education students. Preparation for A-level exams. Provision of teaching materials.
- Basic level of German, spoken and written.
- Wide knowledge of computer-assisted translation tools (Trados, Wordfast, OmegaT, etc.) as well as subtitling programs for audiovisual translations (Subtitle Workshop).